Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ninja Assassin Movie



I just watched the movie Ninja Assassin and my last movie scene “syndrome” is the gushing blood scenes. Well, I was expecting that because after all, it’s a Ninja film. If you don’t have a strong stomach, then this movie is not the right one for you because it’s really, really gory. Imagine seeing flying swords and shurikens and lots of blood spilling everywhere.

The movie was fast paced. I did not even have much time to recover from the ouch of every action packed fight scenes.

Rain’s(Raizo) acting was pretty admirable. I think he took his ninja role seriously and he did a lot of nice martial arts moves.

Personally, I was not disappointed with the movie. Though im really not a fan of bloody action films, I am somewhat amazed because of the ninja assassins.

Watch Ninja Assassin Trailer in HD:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Say Anything!