Monday, September 28, 2009

You’ve got a very important date!

I have been browsing the net for info’s about the Alice in Wonderland movie. Why, I’ve been a fan of Alice since I was a kid! This movie, I learned, is a reunion of the legendary characters, 19-year-old Alice, the Red Queen, the White Queen, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar, Tweedledee and Tweedledum to name a few. Harry Potter’s Bellatrix Lestrange is going to be Alice’s Red Queen. Another HP’s, Professor Snape is the Catterpillar. The “Hotness” Jack Sparrow is the silly Mad Hatter while Princess Mia is a queen (The White Queen) this time. I bet this is going to be an addition to all Tim Burton’s hits.

Now let's get ready to fall through the rabbit hole with Alice .

Alice

The White Queen

The Mad Hatter

Tweedledum and Tweedledee

The Red Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Say Anything!