Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ralph Lauren Model Fired For Being Too Fat


A former Ralph Lauren model, Filippa Hamilton, revealed that she was fired for being too fat. She reasoned, "They fired me because they said I was overweight and I couldn't fit in their clothes anymore". She was recently pictured in a Japanese magazine with an edited photo which she thought was very disappointing.

Now her photo spreads in the Internet and all she wants is a big apology from the company. "I saw my face on this super extremely skinny girl, which is not me. It makes me sad. It makes me think that Ralph Lauren wants to have this kind of image... It's not healthy and it's not right.", told Hamilton in Today.





Shared via AddThis

Photo from RadarOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Say Anything!